Visit Bunaken National Marine Park in Manado, North Sulawesi.

Bunaken Beach, Manado.
 Bunaken National Park is a marine park in Bunaken island, North Sulawesi.The park is located near the centre of the Coral Triangle, providing habitat to 390 species of coral as well as many fish, mollusc, reptile and marine mammal species.The status as a National Park was formally established in 1991 and is among the first of Indonesia's marine parks.

Old Manado Mount, Across Manado.
The marine park covers a total area of 890.65 km², 97 percent of which is marine habitat while the remaining 3 percent of the park is land, consisting the five islands of Bunaken, Manado Tua, Mantehage, Nain and Siladen.Bunaken marine park located about 7 miles from the port of Manado and can be reached in 30 minutes by fast boat.

pulau bunaken manado
The beauty of Bunaken marine park could no doubt for tourists who like diving, snorkeling and surfing. It is not complete without a visit to the city of Manado visited tourist sites on this one. In other words Bunaken marine park is an obligatory destination for tourists who visit the city of Manado.
This island you can see the beauty of the underwater world that can please your eyes as well as refreshing your mind, various coral reefs of various shapes, and various types of marine life such as turtles, mandarin fish, seahorses, stingrays, and if you're lucky you can see the ancient king of ocean fish (the coelacanth) and many other marine life
diving bunaken park
  • Siladen
In the marine garden, other tourist attractions you can visit is the island of Siladen. The beauty of Siladen is not less than to the beauty of Bunaken Island. Siladen located on the northeast of the island of Bunaken and can be gone for about 45 minutes by boat. The island area of 31.25 ha is surrounded by white sandy beaches and of course the underwater scenery is decorated with various kinds of coral reefs and marine life of different shapes and colors.
siladen resort
  • Manado Tua
Manado Tua is the largest island among the group of islands within the limits of Manado bay. To reach the island which is about 10 miles from downtown Manado, you have to travel about 60 minutes by boat. This island there are volcanoes towering trees and overgrown green and leafy. Not much different to the Bunaken marine park and Siladen, the waters in this area has spectacular underwater panorama.
Manado Tua


Popular posts from this blog

The Ten Most Spoken Local Languages in Indonesia.

2016 Calendar of Tourism Events in South Sulawesi

Visit Amazing Solo, Central Java Province